Answered By: Caryl Wyatt Last Updated: Nov 14, 2016 Views: 8
Answered By: Caryl Wyatt
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2016 Views: 8
Yes, we do have a fax machine for school use. It is located near our copiers and printers, and costs $.25 per page. For instructions on how to fax, see instructions below.
- Touch screen to begin, then choose your scanning method.
- If a user is scanning documents that are unstapled and traditional paper size (8.5” x 11”), the user would select the “Document” category. Place the unstapled documents into the document feeder upside down and backwards.
- If scanning an ID, certificate, picture, or document (other than 8.5” x 11”) the user selects “Book” as their scanning category. Select scan destination (i.e. scan-to-fax, scan-to-email, scan-to-flashdrive, etc.). Open the cover and place your item to be scanned on the glass face down aligning it with the left side.
- Then choose intended file format, color preference, and resolution quality.
- Click Scan Now.
- If you wish to scan the other side of a material on the Book scanner simply open the cover and flip the item and select, “Scan More Pages”.
- If using the scan-to-fax option, insert funds at this time ($.25 for a one-sided U.S or Canada fax, or $1.00 for a one-sided International fax).
- If using the scan-to-flash drive option, insert your flash drive into the USB port in front of the scanner.
- When finished scanning click Next, insert email and/or phone number, click accept/next, and select “I’m Done”