Answered By: Caryl Wyatt Last Updated: Sep 13, 2017 Views: 44
Answered By: Caryl Wyatt
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2017 Views: 44
The best place to find career information is the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
- Start with the Occupational Outlook Handbook. This is a government site with lot of information!
- Professional Associations -
- These associations are listed on the "more info" tab of the occupational outlook handbook chosen vocational page or
- the nursing guide /career page /Professional Associations box.
- There are many nursing career books here at the Lawrence library
- Next I would search for journal articles.
- From the nursing guide, click on the periodicals tab
- Suggested keywords: career AND "Nurse Practitioner"
- Suggested databases:
- EBSCO Health Source Nursing