Answered By: Caryl Wyatt Last Updated: Nov 14, 2016 Views: 32
The best place to find career information is the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
- Start with the Occupational Outlook Handbook. This is a government site with lot of information!
- Professional Associations -
- These associations are listed on the "more info" tab of the occupational outlook handbook chosen vocational page or
- the nursing guide /career page /Professional Associations box.
- There are many nursing career books here at the Lawrence library
- Next I would search for journal articles.
- From the nursing libguide, click on the periodicals tab
- Sugested keywords: career AND "Nurse Practioner"
- Sugested databases:
- EBSCO Health Source Nursing
Go to the following page on Career resources from our Nursing guide:
There are also other good links to web sites and book resources on that Nursing guide career page that you can explore.